About HANP Membership
We are excited to have you join us! Your membership supports the HANP mission, and you receive some benefits as well. General membership is open to everyone, while specialty certification is reserved for licensed and qualified naturopathic physicians. Become a general member by downloading and filling out the membership form or going to the renew tab on the menu to your left. Apply for or renew DHANP status by going to the Certification tab.
General Membership includes
- Unlimited online access to past issues of Simillimum.
- Discounts on our Continuing Education classes and Case Conferences.
- Publishing, teaching, and volunteering opportunities.
- Naturopathic Medicine Institute – 10% discount on Associate membership.
- Medicine Talk Professional – 10% discount on any product or program offered.
Diplomate of the Homeopathic Academy of Naturopathic Physicians (DHANP)
- A Naturopathic Physician may be eligible for DHANP status after being in clinical practice for three years, acquiring homeopathic postgraduate education and passing the examination process.
- See DHANP Certification for details.