CE 0.5 gen, AANP and OBNM approved
In this 30 minute lecture, Dr. Pais gives a brief introduction of Hahnemann’s definition of acute disease and its treatment and a brief description of several common flu remedies.
- Brief Hahnemannian concept/treatment of acute disease
- Brief mention of homeopathic treatment of the 1918 flu epidemic
- Homeopathic indications of common flu remedies
- Awareness of the Hahnemannian Concept of Acute disease and its treatment
- Review the materia medica of homeopathic medicines often utilized for the flu
- The Organon of Medicine 6th edition Samuel Hahnemann
- Materia Medica of Homoeopathic Medicines S. R. Phatak
- Leaders in Homeopathic Therapeutics E.B. Nash
- “A controlled evaluation of a homeopathic preparation in the treatment of influenza-like syndromes.” Ferley JP, Zmirou D, D’Adhemar D, Balducci F.British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 1989: 27; 329-335
If you are a HANP Member – do not register here! Check your HANP account page for access to this CE!