This membership is for licensed NDs, retired or inactive Board Certified members or other health professionals who use homeopathy within their practice. This membership is also for ND planning to seek their DHANP.
To qualify for a Professional Associate membership, individuals shall have met one of the following criteria:
- Be a naturopathic physician licensed to practice naturopathic medicine in a state or province with a Board of Examiners, or an equivalent, that is recognized by the Board.
- Be a former Board Certified (DHANP) member who is retired or inactive.
- Be licensed or certified to practice a health profession in a state or province with a Board of Examiners, or its equivalent, that is recognized by the Board; have demonstrated that homeopathic medicine is a significant portion of their practice; and be accepted by the Board.
- Unlimited online access to past issues of Simillimum
- 15% off HANP Continuing Education Courses (not including the DHANP Core Curriculum)
- Ability to purchase access to the HANP Members Library. Click Here for catalog.
- Inclusion in the Private Clinical Discussion Facebook group
- Access to the monthly call, The Homeopathic Mentor
- Naturopathic Medicine Institute – 15% discount on Associate membership
- Medicine Talk Professional – 15% discount on any product or program offered