This membership category is for those NDs who hold a DHANP or who want to renew their DHANP.
To qualify for a Professional DHANP Membership, individuals shall have met the following criteria:
- Have graduated from a naturopathic medical college that has been approved by the Board.
- Have been licensed to practice naturopathic medicine in a state or province with a Board of Examiners, or its equivalent, that is recognized by the Board.
- Have specialty training in homeopathic medicine to an extent acceptable to the Board.
- Have successfully completed an examination in homeopathic medicine approved by the Board.
- Have demonstrated that homeopathic medicine is a significant portion of their practice according to the guidelines established by the Board.
- Have demonstrated evidence of high ethical standards and clinical ability and experience as determined by the Board.
- If applying after January 1988, have submitted letters recommending membership from two Board Certified members of the HANP.
- If already a Board Certified member (DHANP), meet the current requirements of continuing education established by the Board.
- Unlimited online access to past issues of Simillimum
- 20% discount on HANP Continuing Education courses
- Access to the HANP Members Library. Click Here for catalog.
- Inclusion in the Private Clinical Discussion Facebook group
- Access to the monthly call, The Homeopathic Mentor
- Submission of posts to HANP Blog and public FB page
- Teaching and presentation opportunities
- Naturopathic Medicine Institute – 20% discount on Associate membership
- Medicine Talk Professional – 20% discount on any product or program offered