Basic Outline (50 minutes plus Q and A)
- Overview of the model for homeopathic healing
- Definitions and properties of complex adaptive systems
- Specific types of biological effects of remedies
- Role of homeopathic manufacturing methods and materials in generating nanostructures
- Evidence for electromagnetic and optical signal emissions from remedies
- Interaction of remedy nanostructures and signals with living systems – endogenous
- Self-organization and emergence in the recipient organism as a complex adaptive system or
network to generate resilience
- At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to define complex adaptive systems
and their key properties
- At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to discuss the ways in which
homeopathic manufacturing methods and materials may generate unique nanostructures and
associated signals salient to the recipient cell or organism
- At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to explain how complex adaptive
systems thinking helps us understand how homeopathic remedies may initiate a healing process
This presentation provides an overall model for homeopathic healing that involves the interaction of the remedy as a complex system that emits self-similar signals (electromagnetic, optical) into its surrounding environment for the recipient organism as a complex adaptive system.
Nanostructures are smaller than 100 nanometers in diameter. The smallest nanostructures are less than 10 nanometers in diameter and acquire quantum mechanical properties as a function of large surface area in a small particle, thereby trapping atoms and their electrons close to the surface. Quantum confinement, entanglement, and coherence may result. The model postulates that homeopathic manufacturing generates complex nanostructures that may include the source as a core nanoparticle and/or a coating shell for other core nanomaterials.
These nanomaterials may include silica and silicon dots from container glassware or carbon dots from plastic polymer containers, residual lactose from trituration of insoluble source materials, and any ethanol solvent during succussions; and plant or animal remedy sources (if used) and/or cork (quercus) stoppers (if used, as in traditional Hahnemannian manufacturing). In turn, the remedy nanostructures can structure surrounding water into self-similar nanostructures in vitro and in vivo and emit detectable electromagnetic and optical signals. The signals in turn trigger emergent adaptive (hormetic responses) in the body, which treats them as an individually salient danger or damage signal for the endogenous sensory and cell defense response pathways.
The biology of the living system occurs at the nanoscale level or organization with additional endogenous signaling pathways that amplify the original signal. The overall healing proceeds across the body’s inherent complex adaptive network organization from above down, inside out, in reverse order in time of symptom appearance. (cf., Hering’s Law of Cure).
The speaker supports her argument with research evidence from the peer-reviewed literature.