The Homeopathic Academy of Naturopathic Physicians is proud to help present the TxOptions JAHC scholarship opportunity for the 2019 Joint American Homeopathic Conference!! Applications accepted until April 18th, 2019
Dear Homeopathic Students and Practitioners,
TxOptions is proud to announce its 11th annual Joint American Homeopathic Conference Scholarship Program. In the past, students have enjoyed the opportunity to partner with the NCH, using its extensive resources and network in their lives and practice. This year, an equivalent of 10 three-day scholarships will be awarded to the applicants that fulfill the requirements below and send in their application on or before April 18, 2019. Scholarships will cover the registration costs for 3-day educational sessions as well as;
- Access to the marketplace
- Friday evening reception, Saturday evening awards event
- Coffee & tea breaks plus lunch
Recipients of the TxOptions JAHC Scholarship will be chosen from eligible students and practitioners from accredited North American schools.
To apply, please forward the following information to: [email protected]
Full name and contact information (address, phone and email)
- Accredited school or practitioner credentials, year of graduation (anticipated or actual)
- Year of last JAHC conference attended
- NCH standing (member / student member / non-member)
- Your response to 1 of the 2 following questions: o What have you learned at a past JAHC that you have since applied to your practice? OR What do you plan on gaining from attending the JAHC and how do you think it will help you in your practice? (if you are a first-time attendee)
Applications for the TxOptions JAHC Scholarship will be accepted until April 18th and scholarships will be awarded by May 1st.
Good luck and we hope to see everyone at the conference!
Tracey Dixon Marketing & Conference Coordinator TxOptions / Hyland’s [email protected]
While we have you here, don’t forget to check out the awesome continuing education programs that we are putting out!